(1) If you hold a current Resident Florida General Line Agent License (220) you can obtain a
Florida Independent Adjusters License without taking a state exam.
(2) Once you obtain your Florida Independent Adjusters License you do not have to forfeit your
Florida General Line Agent License (220). You are allowed to hold both licenses.
(3) Once you obtain your Florida Independent Adjusters License you may obtain licenses in
numerous other states without exams.
(4) Appointment by an Insurance company is not required.
(5) Classes offered Friday through Sunday. (Keep your current job while starting a new career.)
(6) Once you have completed this course and obtained your Florida Independent Adjusters
License, as outlined in the course, you will be ready to start your new career in the high
paying field of Catastrophic Insurance Adjusting.
Start today, be ready for the upcoming storm season.
For details call 800-251-1564
Stuck in a dead end job. Put your Agent License to work.
800-251-1564 or 386-679-8100
Instructor Level 3 Certified Xactimate®
Xactimate Training For The Professional Adjuster